JOB & INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Youth Invest co-operates with local and global enterprises in providing jobs and internships to fresh graduates. We also support Vietnamese graduates who wishes to intern in foreign countries and Non – Vietnamese students who would like to Vietnam for internships.
- Working Internship
Youth Invest consultants with individual candidates and universities in transferring students to the workplace environment.
- Before the internship :
Candidates are guided by our HR consultants to understand the workplace that they wish to apply for the internship. They will be trained with professional CV writing and Interview Techniques. After the training, the most suitable candidates are sorted to match the company’s requirements.
- While the internship
Youth Invest coordinators will work with you to help you overcome the problems that you may face at the new workplace. We provide advice to you to become more professional at work.
- After the internship
We will sit down with the students to review the internship performance. We also consult with the company’s Human Resource to get your feedback and prepare you for the real jobs.
- Observation Internship
Youth Invest works with educational institutions in taking students to visit companies in and out Vietnam. We offers the whole process from identifying students’ career goals, training before the field trips and assessing students’ performance at the workplace and providing the feedback to the school management.
- UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM 2016
It takes a smart graduate to become a manager within a few years. However, it takes extra ingenuity, passion and humility to want more, do more & contribute more to become a FUTURE GLOBAL LEADER WITH IMPACT.
Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) is the best choice to develop you as a dynamic GLOBAL BUSINESS LEADER of the future with huge DIFFERENCE, enabling you to grow and make a POSITIVE impact not only on your PROFESSIONAL and PERSONAL life but also on PEOPLE around you.
Joining UFLP, you will be taking part in a program that is unique in its challenges and scope for development. The program will provide you with:
- World-class development through formal learning, experience and people
- A clear and fast-track career roadmap with 3 years of intense experience to become future business leaders
- Training and coaching from top high-profiled leaders
- Global exposure through international assignment
- Very competitive benefits and rewards
This year, Unilever is looking for future leaders joining our Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain and Customer Development departments. An ideal candidate should possess the following characteristics:
- Vietnamese nationality with bachelor or MBA degree
- Fresh graduates or less than 1 year experience by the time of application
- GPA from 7/10 or equivalent
- Good analytical and conceptual power
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong teamwork
- Track records in leadership positions in student organizations or extra curriculum activities
- Highly interested in Fast Moving Consumer Good Industry
- Passionate, fast learners with great Can Do Attitude
- Application & Online test: 15 January – 13 March 2016
- Initial Interview: 07 March – 09 April 2016
- Assessment Centre: 18 April – 29 April 2016
- Offering: May 2016
- Onboarding: July 2016
HOW TO APPLY
Visit our Job Portal to submit your application before 11:59 PM GMT+7, 13th March 2016
Young talents coming through UFLP will become Unilever’s future leaders, and they will be leaders with a difference: those who have grown not only as professionals but also as responsible citizens, making positive impact on surrounding community through their daily work.
ARE YOU READY TO BECOME OUR FUTURE GLOBAL LEADER WITH IMPACT?
- MASAN GROUP INTERNSHIP 2016
We invite young & talented Vietnamese graduation who is holding Bachelor/Master Degree, having strong leadership potential & being inspired to enhance/improve the life of Vietnamese people to apply for our Young Entrepreneurs Program.
Welcome young & talented Vietnamese join us in Functions: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, R&D, Supply Chainand Manufacturing.
Let’s together build an international company of Vietnamese and for Vietnamese.
– GPA: >7.0/10, >2.5/4.0
– Good command of English in both written and speaking
– Extra Curriculum records
We accelerate well-planned & structural development to develop selected MYE through:
– Real Job Experience
– Formal training & development program
– Ongoing skill development & coaching with senior management.
– Competative salary, 13th salary, annual bonus based on performance, seniority allowance, telephone and meal allowance, special health insurance…
– Stage 1: Screening CV/Application
– Stage 2: Aptitude Test
– Stage 3: Initial Interview, English speaking
– Stage 4: Group Discussion
– Stage 5: Final Interview with BOD/Department Heads
Please submit your full profile including Application form for MYE Program(can be downloaded from website:www.masanjobs.com)& Transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc email: email@example.com) with title “APPLICATION FOR MYE PROGRAM”by 31st January, 2016.
Invitation to successful candidates for each round will be informed by HR via email or direct call.