Youth Invest invites you to be part of our Tea Jobs Program.
Not knowing what job to get after graduation? Look no further, with our program, we will evaluate all your skills and in the end you will get to know what the best job that suits your abilities is.
This course will also help you tailor your CV and Cover letter to provide positive evidence to potential employers and make them decide without a second thought to grant you that much awaited interview.
In your interview we will equip you with the necessary tools to arm you with the confidence in answering delicate questions as practicing your pronunciation and listening skills essential on your goal to get the job.
- Date: Starting from May, 2016 – Every Saturday Evenings
- Time : 17:30 – 21:00 PM
- Venue: 190 B Tran Quang Khai, District 1, HCMC
- Requirement: Please send us your updated CV and Cover letter and fill in the following form at least 01 week before participating Email to send CV : HR@youthinvest.net
- Fee for the program: 550,000 VND/ candidate (discount 20% for those who has joined YI membership.
- Discount 10% for group registration (3-5 candidates)
- Deadline for registration: 3 days before the workshop starts
The content of the program:
Session 1 : . Personality Assessment (online test + face to face interview)
Session 2: Meeting with professional trainers ( Skills for Career Development)
Session 3 : CV Writing Guidance and Tips for Success in the Interview
Each candidate is served with Hibiscus Red Tea and Ceylon Tea from Sri Lanka during chatting time.
English is used during the sessions for Skills of Career Development